Engaging family activities
- THE BLACKSMITH: Try forging and carpentry.
- GREET THE ANIMALS: In the barn and grazing in the fields.
- NORWEGIAN FAIRYTALES: In Numedal at 12.00 and 15.00.
BAKING LEFSE: Taste freshly baked traditional Norwegian lefse.
THE GROCERY STORE: Buy old fashioned sweets.
DO THE LAUNDRY: Try washing clothes in a sink tub at Enerhaugen.
CUT AND FOLD: Make clothes for paper dolls, fold paper airplanes or make a paper flute at Bjørg's kitchen table in Trøndelagstunet.
Open houses - Welcome inside!
Have a look through the doors
Playareas for children
- Playground with obstacle course and new play equipment.
- Tre tractor Gråtass in Trøndelag.
- Wooden animals to pet in the barn in Setesdal.
- Stilts at Karterud and at Enerhaugen.
- Lasso throwing at the Sami settlement.
- Drawingtable in the Toy Exhibition.
- Play- and readingcorner in the Exhibition Hall.
- Play Detective at the Museum attic.