The Harvest festival has activities for the whole family. All children under 18 have free entry.
Program (every day)
- Harvest potatoes straight from the field. (Up to 10 potatoes for NOK 25)
Games at the Festival Grounds:
- Mini tractor race: In collaboration with Felleskjøpet.
- Farm games: Join the contest - lift milk buckets or throw horseshoes.fire at the DNT-cabin
Campfire by the DNT-hytte
- Grill apples and cozy up around the warm campfire.
Greet the animals
Linedance and taste tests in Trøndelagstunet
Kafe Arkadia serves delicious potato soup
Other activities for Kids
- THE BLACKSMITH: Try forging and carpentry.
- NORWEGIAN FAIRYTALES: In Numedal at 12.00 and 15.00.
- THE GROCERY STORE: Buy old fashioned sweets.
- FUN PLAYGROUNDS: Playground with obstacle course and brand new play equipment. The tractor Gråtass in Trøndelag, wooden animals to pet in the barn in Setesdal, stilts at Karterud, lasso throwing at the Sami settlement, drawing table in the Toy Exhibition and a play and reading corner in the Exhibition Hall.