This storehouse, or loft, stands beside the Åmlid farmhouse. With its three stories it is a rare sight in both Setesdal and elsewhere in the country. Its fittings and use were the same as in the Ose storehouse.
Dreng Bjørnson Brottveit is thought to have built it. He was a rich man who lent money to his neighbors. Inger at Åmlid
Acquired by the museum in 1909 and rebuilt here in 1910.